SEMELI HOTEL, respects the privacy of all our customers and business partners and treats personal information (personal data) provided by you as confidential. Visits to our web site - www.semelihotel.com.cy - are on an anonymous basis. Without your voluntary input we will not, and are not able to, collect any information about you. We appreciate your trust that we will collect, use, and store your information with every due care and diligence in accordance with all the relevant laws.
Our website may provide links to third-party websites, which have their own separate privacy and data collection practices. SEMELI HOTEL is not responsible or liable for these third-party policies or actions.
Types of Information we Collect:
We may request information in several areas of our web site, including but not limited to, when you:
- Use our online reservations, newsletter subscription, and brochure request;
- Submit inquiries and feedback forms;
- Respond to different types of communications (e.g. surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations)
The types of data we may collect include but are not limited to:
- Personal identification data, e.g. Identity Card Number
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Credit card information including name of cardholder, credit card number, credit card billing address, and expiry date
- Travel details and preferences
- Any other relevant information for any of the purposes as mentioned herein below
Provision of data is subject to your own discretion. However, we may not be able to provide you with the service requested, in part or in whole, if the information is not provided.
Purpose for Collection, Processing, and Disclosure:
The data you provide may be collected and used by SEMELI HOTEL for one or more of the following purposes:
1. Providing services such as processing a transaction (e.g. making a reservation, fulfilling a request for information, or completing a product order);
2. For marketing purposes, such as sending you updates on our latest promotions, including joint and cross promotions with our business partners;
3. Performing market research via surveys to better serve your needs, improve the effectiveness of our web site, your hotel experience, our various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and / or promotional activities;
4. For identification and verification purposes;
5. When required or authorized by or under any law or any court order or any law enforcement agent or authority or any other government authority organization or body to disclose the information;
6. Disclosing any of the data to any third party either in Cyprus or overseas if the disclosure is necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes; and
7. For any other purpose which is either necessary for or directly related to any of the above purposes.
SEMELI HOTEL ensures the privacy and security of personal data of every visitor, user, and booker to our web site.
To maintain the accuracy of the data, as well as preventing unauthorized access and ensuring the correct use of the data, we have taken the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
The web site has a firewall in place, which is devised and set up to protect the data collected from you against unauthorized or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorized use by others. This may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss or damage, howsoever caused, arising out of the communication of information to us.
To enhance your experience on our web site, some of our web pages may use "cookies." Cookies are text files that we place in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering for one of our services. However, once you choose to furnish the site with your personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
You always have ultimate choice of the information you would like to receive from us. We will occasionally send you e-mail updates about our latest products and services, as well as special offers to those who subscribe to such services. Should you decide not to receive any e-mail updates from us, feel free to unsubscribe to these services or please e-mail us to remove you from the subscription list. If you have any queries or comments concerning our privacy and security measures, please e-mail us.
Amends or Updates to the Privacy Statement
SEMELI HOTEL reserves full rights to amend or update this Privacy Statement unilaterally from time to time as it sees fit or necessary to meet any change in any of the relevant laws or the regulatory environment, or business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers or to meet any other purposes.